Electric Cruiser Bike with 500 Watt Rear Hub Drive Motor with a classically styled beach cruiser frame that provides maximum comfort and riding ease. An uncomplicated E-Bike, designed with simplicity as the goal with an alluring frame design reminiscent of classic cruiser bikes. Easy stop disc brakes, smooth seven speed derailleur, and whisper quiet motor and battery. It won’t look like you are riding an E-Bike on the Around the Block, with the integrated motor, battery and hidden cabling. You’ll love zipping around knowing nobody can tell your being powered by a disguised motor. The perfect bike if you want to increase your level of fun, ride extra miles beyond your block and get to your destination faster. Will make all of those hills and that last stretch to the beach unbelievably more relaxed because no longer will your body have to strain. Take your rides from average to ridiculously fun.
The 500 Watt electric bike motor can be used in three ways when riding. Leave the motor off and let your legs provide the power like a traditional bicycle. Ride in pedal assist mode and engage the motor only when you pedal. Lastly, let the motor do all of the work by using the thumb throttle to move the bike entirely under the power of the motor. Ideal for jaunts by the beach, on a college campus, or through the streets of your neighborhood.
- 500 Watt Motor that functions either in pedal assist or full electric mode
- Top speed of 15mph with full electric and 28mph with pedal assist (Top Speed of 20mph with full electric and 28mph with pedal assist)
- 500 Watt Hour Battery that will take you 20 miles using full electric and 20 - 40 miles on pedal assist mode
- 26-inch wheels with 2.125-inch tires provide excellent roll and a cushioned, stable ride
- Front and rear disc hand brakes for easy and prompt stopping
- Upright, relaxed riding position reducing strain on your back, hip, shoulders and knees
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet
|Weight Range||Up to 250lbs|
|Height Range||5' - 6'|
|Primary Use||Recreation / Commuting|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces|
|Distance||25 - 40 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Moderate / Aggressive|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Back Pain|
|Frame||17" Steel Frame|
|Fork||Standard Steel Fork with 3/8" Axel Threading|
|Headset||22.2mm Steel Headset|
|Wheels||26" Aluminum Alloy Rims, 36 Total 13 Guage Spokes with 3/8" Axel Threading|
|Tires||Black/Whitewall Bubble Tread 26"x2.125" Tires.|
|Derailleurs||Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur TY300D 7 Speed|
|Shiftlevers||Shimano Index Revo Shifter 7 Speed|
|Brakes||Front and Rear Adjustable Cable-Driven Disc Brakes|
|Cassette||Shimano Teeth Count: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, & 28|
|Crankset||Crank Material: Steel Crank Arm Length: 165mm or 6.5"in Teeth Count: 44|
|Motor||500 Watt Rear Hub Motor|
|Battery||500W, 48V 10.4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery with Charger|
|Display||LCD Display with Battery Charge and Speedometer|
|Controls||Thumb throttle (left side of handle bar)|
|Weight||65.3 Lbs. Assembled With Battery|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 31”
- B Seat Tube Height: 29”
- C Seat Max Height: 42”
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 37”
- E Bottom Tube Length: 23”
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18”
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13”
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11”
- J Wheelbase J to G: 43”
- K Stand-over Height: 30”
- L Top Tube Length: 21”
- M Front Fork Length: 16”
or a cruise through the park.
keep you riding easy all day long.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.